Week 8, Reading and Writing

 

Favorite image from my first story. Image Source : scene360art


Overall, I think the reading and writing assignments are going well. I have not had any creative writing courses in years, and I was worried at the beginning. I have found that it is getting easier for me to write each week. Taking reading notes, and giving myself time to enjoy writing has been extremely helpful. 

I think my blog and website could use a few more tweaks before I am satisfied with it. I need to spend some time figuring things out. This is the first time I have created a blog and a website, so, I was a little intimidated. My biggest accomplishment in my writing is just letting it flow. When I let go and don't worry myself, my stories are easier for me to write. 

I picked the image above because it is from my first and favorite story. It is from my retelling of Androcles and the Lion. I love elephants, and this image goes with the bond between the characters in the story. 

I look forward to improving my writing skills. I want to be more creative in my storytelling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Week 3 Story : Trickery in Asgard