Week 8, Comments and Feedback

I think the quality of the feedback I have received from other students has been great. At first, I was worried because I know I am not the best writer and thought people were going to tell me how horrible my writing is. However, things have been great. The feedback I have been receiving is constructive and helpful. The comments I find most useful are the ones regarding my grammar. Sometimes I get the tenses mixed up, now I know that is something I need to pay attention to. 

The outgoing feedback is okay, I think. I need to work on giving more detailed reviews. I have read other reviews and they are very detailed, positive and helpful. This is something I need to work on.

Moving forward, I want to provide more details in the comments I make on student's stories. I think my introduction is fine and don't want to make any changes to it.


Image Source : Feedback Cats
 

 I chose this image because the feedback I receive makes me want to write more and improve my stories.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Week 3 Story : Trickery in Asgard