Time Strategies

It is hard to admit this, but I am horrible with time management. I have always had issues with procrastination. I always manage to finish my assignments but am always stressed because I put them off. I understand these are things I need to work on and will continue to do so. Most of the time I find myself getting distracted and sometimes daydreaming. I keep my TV off and try to put my phone away but my mind still wanders and I end up putting things off to do something else. It also doesn't help that there are things that I simply do not want to do. The article "eat-the-frogs-first-thing-in-the-morning-and-other-better-work-habits" by Thomas Oppong, provided me with tools on better ways to get things done. If I get the things I don't want to do out of the way, I will be less stressed. This way, I can focus on other things and have time to enjoy the rest of my day. When I read "how-to-beat-procrastination" by Caroline Webb, I was happy to see some of the steps I have found to be helpful in the past like, visualizing how great it is to get things done. This is something I try to do when I am faced with a big project. However, I do still struggle with procrastination. There are other steps included in the article that I am going to try and hopefully will have a less stressful semester.


                                                   Image Source: wordpress














 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Week 3 Story : Trickery in Asgard